A question I have about the new Wonka movie.

Didn't see it. No interest in seeing it. I'm sick of all the 'reimaginating' of so many movies that we have had for the past 10 years or so.

Want something original, not another take on a classic. Disney is the worst out of all of them. All their 'live action' remakes are, imho poor. They should had never called the new Lion King a 'live action remake'... it's as much live action as Toy Story was

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Actually, if you look deep, you will find out the vast majority of movies out there ARE original. Only a small amount of movies released are based on something popular.

The reason we don't hear about them much is because they don't get any advertising, you have to actively look for them in order to find them.

Look I respect your opinion, but I like a lot of these Disney live-action remakes personally. But if you hate them that's fine.

True. I know the big ones recently were Barbie and Oppenheimer. I didn't see either of those, though the later I have downloaded to watch. I can't find myself spending over 4 hours at the cinema anymore.

Studios really need to start adding intermissions to their films. The cinemas would make more money off their overpriced food, and the viewers will have a chance to get up and stretch their legs. Sitting for 3.5 hours isn't healthy.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum