New Glitch?

i_will_cut_u

In the wildy, I will click on the other person and my character will turn but not attack with range. I can use melee and magic but not range. Was it from the new update or is this old?

sigtm0.png

Play the game, ignore the noobs, and when you run into them, run over em and keep going!

..Haha no. It was on my pure and i had 150 addy arrows wielded. Also once I attacked with magic like twice i could range again.

sigtm0.png

Play the game, ignore the noobs, and when you run into them, run over em and keep going!

this same thing happens to me, and i kept on almost dying because of it, i go to click someone it turns to face them but doesnt attack, mage is fine, and also if someone else attacks you and autoretalliate is on, range will fire back, but sometimes i cannot attack with range

I thought I was just going crazy. This happened to me numerous times last night, and my pking friends were quite mad that I was just standing around looking at people run away.

Apparently you have to be close enough to hit a running opponent without advancing towards them. In other words, ranging is totally screwed up for pking right now and will hopefully be fixed next update.

31509signature.gif

LOL, this IS a glitch, I was pking on my pure, ranging, we always turned around and faced the enemy but just stood there, Didnt attack, You had to stand close to him to be able to range him, No I wasnt out of range, simply it didnt run to get closer to him to actualy range him, They need to fix it.

Quit runescape...

already have this glitch for a week

hate it...

lost so many kils :(

hope this will be fixed soon

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

i tested this bug with my friend befor i send a report to jagex

this is how it works:

while pking...

if the other person is out of range and u click on him, you will run to him but as soon u are in range to attack him, you will stop moving.

if u are in range and click some1 u just attack, no problems then

its only if u are out of range and click on him, but as soon u come in range u stop moving.

tested this on al ways, while both players running, both standing still, while i ran....

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png