Trade-request screen

meatcar

Isnt it annoying when you have to click the purple text "username requests trade with you", and it keeps on moving up cause you are in world 1 in varrock west bank.

I propose a little screen shows up, and shows thae username of the uesr/s wanting to trade with you.

Also, i propose a dialog box in the trade screen so it would be easier to talk. I can make sum graphics if you want.

So? Any coment?

Well, I just turn public chat off for a second to accept the trade. It's kinda annoying, but it works. I do like the chat during the trade though.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

this could be used agaist someone in the wild i dont think it would be a good idea get a pking group after you and some trade with you wile someone anihilates you. please excuse my spelling of anihilates... idk how to spell it i did the best i can.

but if ur in world one and trying to sell something it could be used so i guess maby they could make an option weather to have it on or off without deleting the purple text or having trade off so if u were in wild u could trade wtihout being killed.

this could be used agaist someone in the wild i dont think it would be a good idea get a pking group after you and some trade with you wile someone anihilates you. please excuse my spelling of anihilates... idk how to spell it i did the best i can.

but if ur in world one and trying to sell something it could be used so i guess maby they could make an option weather to have it on or off without deleting the purple text or having trade off so if u were in wild u could trade wtihout being killed.

Well there has been programs in the past that spam trades like 100 per second and it just makes you get d/c, but the box would be annoying in pking, So why not just make a " trade box - off/on" that would solve that problem..

i also find it annoying to chat while in a trade, perhaps make it so you can minimise the tradebox so you can finish off messages ect, this would also solve the problem when your halfway though a messgae and someone finialy decides to trade with you and you push enter then the trade cancles, that's really annoying!

Idea!!!

How about there would be an option for the trade reguest to how up where the split-chat shows up?

itll be way more convinient, and wont be anoying to some people.

You can also make the trade-box semi transparrent or have the chat in it. When it would be semi-transparent, you will be able to see wuts going on behind it, and who said wut.

I like that idea, having the trades go up in the split chat area, of course in a crowded area, you might get a bunch of trades, and that little are doesnt hold much. It still needs som tweaks. But I do still like the idea of the little message box in the trade screen. i know it will make bank sales alot easier.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...