New Free Quests

Biggieg333

I would like to see more free quests. It is a world of hell for free players because if you get every quest done, your shot. All you have left to dom is try to get a million gp. I think a good quest would be a sequel to the romeo and juliet quest. Another one would be a quest to help some NPC get enough wood to keep his fire going. Another quest would be a where a woman needs help builing her house so you would have to get planks and nails to fix it. Stuff like this are small things and are constantly overlooked. Why not take care of the free players. Many of my friends quit because they got a million gp or did every quest while nothing new ever came out. Runescape will lose interest if there is nothing to do unless you pay a price for it. I would like to here form everybody on what quest hey would like to have for free. Maybe this will spark a match in Jagex's mind.

The common consensus is that players will pay a small price for Runescape if they lose interest. Even if they don't, to be frank, I doubt Jagex cares, as they enlist many new players everyday who, at a chance, will pay.

It's an old issue, but at least you've given a logicial justification as to why Jagex should give more f2p quests. I have to commend you on that.

the basis jagex work on is if youve done it all youll pay and if you cant then they dont really want you. If jagex were to release new f2p quests then much less people would become members

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

There should be a sequel for the Dragon Slayer quest, it was very challenging and funny.

And it will be members only. :D

There are so many posts about this, F2P doesn't pay Jagex any money so why should Jagex look after them? If you're bored of F2P....

Ready for it?

PAY!!

I agree with the idea of giving something to the f2p world every now and then. Countless of players have quit playing due to lack of variety and new things to do. People say:

The answer is simple......... PAY!

Well I am afraid not all of us can afford it, and the majority of the runescape community still lives with there parents and the PARENTS decide. If the f2p world gets tidbits every now and then, people would continue playing and when they get older will become members since they can afford it or there parents break down and or say it is OK if the kids pay for it.

The new updates don't have to be huge complex quests or new skills. Just small things, for example the ability to use canoes. Or perhaps access to a new item like they did with TIARA's back in the day.

I support this idea or small quests.

Ups...

personally i have alot of non-member friends and many of them quit too so i agreeing with biggieg333 that they should make more non-members quests because runescape can get very boring without anything to do but try to pk and get owned by a clan...

Downs...

well umm screw the downs they suck...

nyahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha