mage suits?

kettya

AHrims for members, with mage book, acient staff infin boots and now master gloves.

Encnanted top and bottom + wiz (g) hat looks best though.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Blue wizard hat with blue wizard robe and magic ammy. Of couse a staff too. Thats alll for f2p

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

F2P Mage:

As well as the "active" parts (Blue hat, top, ammy and staff), I'm never without gloves, boots, cape and leather chaps - all for a small physical defence and no penalty - though if the mage (t) kit is now tradable to F2P, proper mage bottom may be worth having, though the price may be high - they need to balance it by making the wizards drop ordinary mage bottoms as well as tops or hats.

Oops, not forgetting the anti dragonfire shield, or a wooden shield if you can't get a dragonfire.