Poisoned?

Biabf

Ever been posioned but not noticed it? Here's the solution...

When you get green heart instead of the orange one you have at normal health, it could look like this:

new6dq.png

Comments?

sig5235ro7.jpg

Nice idea! Especially for people with really low hp, maybe poisoned, and not a lot of money so not many antipoisons to last them, so they can see if its worth them using part of one

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I like it!

In an area with a lot of chat (such as when the Tai whatever mini-game came out), it's easy to miss the "you have been poisoned" message as it whips through the rest of the chat.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Yay! Bump!

Dude, it's a good idea, but it's not "randomly bumpable". If people don't take it on board, then it doesn't get taken on board, and you should let it die. I'd prefer that to thousands of people walking through here going "pmg noob"...

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Wow, everyone posted so far likes it! :)

Heh, it's too benificial and simple to not like, unless someone doesn't like the shade of green you picked.:) In any case, I would like something like this if I were a member, so I'll give it a virtual thumbs up as well.

Wow, everyone posted so far likes it! :)

Heh, it's too benificial and simple to not like, unless someone doesn't like the shade of green you picked.:)

Well, now that you mention it... :lol:

Hey, that's very good! I'd never thought of that, but I can see it to be very useful, because sometimes you do miss the "You've been poisoned" message or similar.
y=Yeah, that's why I made it, I was at kalphites and I keep missing the message because I was cannoning and the cannonballs there fly by.

Bubsa: I used the shade of green off the dds to get it as close to posion as possible... :)

sig5235ro7.jpg

Good idea, and it would look cool in the stats!!! I support, take this ides to the RS offical fourms and see if u can get any1 :wink:
Nah... Wont be as good as you can't post pictures. Anyway, good results so far!
sig5235ro7.jpg

Good idea, and it would look cool in the stats!!! I support, take this ides to the RS offical fourms and see if u can get any1 :wink:

It would be ALMOST as good, as almost everyone on the official forums is a member, and most members have at least seen a poisoned weapon. So, go forth (and even fifth :P ) and post this on the official forums!

It would be ALMOST as good, as almost everyone on the official forums is a member, and most members have at least seen a poisoned weapon. So, go forth (and even fifth :P ) and post this on the official forums!

Ah.... I will after I have finished my homework...
sig5235ro7.jpg