Two staffs

Eyrelex

I dont know if this has been discussed before but I was thinking about being able to carry to staffs one in the weapon hand and one in the shield hand while youre maging.

I know this is kind of a farfetched idea but i think it could be useful although it would definitely take away from the use of runes as well as the runecrafting skill.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

I was thinking about being able to carry to staffs one in the weapon hand and one in the shield hand

Wow, that would look hillarious. A good idea, but it would look so...not right. Maybe make 'Mage's Sheilds'. Have them come in the varietys like staffs, but also work like a sheild.

barrowsmsmithcape,craz%20is%20evil.gif

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who know binary and those who don't.

mud mystic + lava mystic...this is just like those suggestions asking for staffs

that give unlimited elemental runes in 3/4 catagories

Not neccesarily, what if they limited it only to the elemental staffs? And equiping too gives you no melee attacks? Even so, 3/4 elements, I'd say the most important is the air, so you'd then need a ton of air and chaos/mind/death etc.

Junkieman608.png