Help me!! I have an impersonator!

Casey1791

But people are going to think I am like multi logging or that is my acc or something, I'm scared... he is trying to ruin my reputation, he said he is scamming to get a phat just like me, it's so creepy.

*shrugs* Put in your sig that your tip.it user name isn't your RS user name? Thats my only real suggestion I can give.

That or make a new forum user name...

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

But people are going to think I am like multi logging or that is my acc or something, I'm scared... he is trying to ruin my reputation, he said he is scamming to get a phat just like me, it's so creepy.
thats exactly why i say leave the area, then they wont think your multilogging. Plus, is theyre anybody out there you really need to worry bout loosing a rep with? nobody is going to remember anyway by the next day. Just stay away from him and you wont have to worry.

thats exactly why i say leave the area, then they wont think your multilogging. Plus, is theyre anybody out there you really need to worry bout loosing a rep with? nobody is going to remember anyway by the next day. Just stay away from him and you wont have to worry.

I don't know... just all of fally! :x

I don't know... just all of fally! :x

unless its the big merchants your worried about then theyres nothing to worry about. Most people dont even take note of people's names unless theyre big merchants. If you are like the other mainstream merchants then theyre is nothing to worry about. If your a big well known merchant like say r2 pleasant or someone of the sort then you may have a reputation issue. But other than that its no big deal.

maybe you got the name first right? but then when he tried to get that name it was taken so he just put a space and you guys just so happened to be in the exact same place in the exact same world and the exact same time. besides how would he know where you are

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

If your game name wasn't scratched out, I would understand what the problem is.

But for now I only can think of that the problem is the guy made an account on rs and copied your forum account so he can impersonate you.

• 3 weeks later...

(Reviving dead post, but it is relevant)

I admit, I was one of the people that thought he was the scamming one. I didn't trust him and said he was a scammer when he said something about something (I don't recall what) since Casey 1791 had attempted to scam me earlier in the day. This same name thing is quite bad for Casey.

If you only knew how many people know how many people in world 2 know who I am... that's why I am worried and it's obviously some jealous weirdo.

Proof, besides the assumptions made by your inflated ego? I really fail to see what the problem is. If you're so well-known, then everyone should know that you're not some level 24 newb. Besides, it'll be his username they're reporting, not yours. When you actually get banned, then I can see this being a legit problem. As of right now though, all I see is wild speculation based on a large ego.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

~Sam Levenson