Degrassi: The Next Generation

flamestrike

So, Ive been keeping with this show ever since they started airing it on Noggin, which is now The N. I've seen every single episode to date and know so much information. Its crazy too, because im like the only person who likes it around where i live, seeing as its from canada and its basically like their "OC" over in canada. I just watched the season 5 finale 2 parter, and im just shocked. So many break ups and make ups. Spinner is a lucky guy, but also an idiot for cheating. That episode was crazy and im still in love with the show. Im just sad to think that next season will be the last, because they will of all graduated, but hopefully theyll make a college season, but i doubt it. They will probably end with a movie. This show is amazing and just wondering if anyone else watches it, maybe we could play some trivia or something.

Awesome show, I watch it from time to time, pretty much whenever I see it on.But I dont watch TV that much so I dont see that many.I watched the Degrassi yearbook thing about Jimmy though. Those episodes with Rick were craazy.. :shock: