Anxiety

knives669

Well, today I actually went through my day and didn't stress about anything. I've had alot of work to do this week and I had a ton of schoolwork to do today. But, I just reminded myself that I was working on it and it would get done. I've yet to have any stomach pains today as well. :D Slowing down and taking some time to breathe really helped me out. I have a report to read aloud in class Monday. And now that I think about it, it doesn't even bother me. :) I'm still going to go see a doctor about the stomach problems and see what they might have to say about it. It's looking, so far, like I can handle this on my own. Thanks for the help, guys. :D

3898000bYVcx.png

Well, today I actually went through my day and didn't stress about anything. I've had alot of work to do this week and I had a ton of schoolwork to do today. But, I just reminded myself that I was working on it and it would get done. I've yet to have any stomach pains today as well. :D Slowing down and taking some time to breathe really helped me out. I have a report to read aloud in class Monday. And now that I think about it, it doesn't even bother me. :) I'm still going to go see a doctor about the stomach problems and see what they might have to say about it. It's looking, so far, like I can handle this on my own. Thanks for the help, guys. :D

good luck. :wink:

happiehour.jpeg

I dont know about this it's a bit random but what i do is work out numbers squared going up from one cause it occupies my mind or just try and remember the lyrics to a song in my head or something. They both take my mind off what's coming up.

Hope it's some help.

Yeah, when it comes to doing a speech infront of people, or doing a test or anything I get nervous of, I always try to think of other things to keep my mind off the nervous thing. It really helps. And also, ask yourself what there really is to be nervous about, and you'll see there's actually no reason to be nervous about it at all.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin