Spring Break Photos

Ryan

Well there's tons of photos I'm sure you guys would enjoy a lot more ;), but those can't be posted so here's a collection of the ones that are tip.it/internet safe. Feel free to read what I wrote on the site, but these are mainly just pictures, no artistic merit.

Piccies

Thanks

OMG DUDE! I just got back from there too! What hotel did you stay in? We were in the Ocean Walk resort. I rode that chairlift :D How 'bout them cheerleaders? Lol, very fun trip. And to think I was the only one who went to Daytona Beach.

Small small world isn't it?

panoramiadk9.gif

that rocks full time man!

I'll be leavin to partiehg to italy and spain in 2 weeks w00t w00t

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

OMG DUDE! I just got back from there too! What hotel did you stay in? We were in the Ocean Walk resort. I rode that chairlift :D How 'bout them cheerleaders? Lol, very fun trip. And to think I was the only one who went to Daytona Beach.

Small small world isn't it?

Haha that's crazy. Well this year, to save money cause we're going on a cruise this summer, I stayed at my grandparents about 10 minutes from the main strip. I had some friends who stayed at a best western though who we met up with.

Last year I went to and stayed at the La Quinta.

Those cheerleaders are the only reason to go back :D. Cause they're there every year. You probably saw us cause we were riding around in a silver Scion xb and I think we were one of two there.

:D Very cool! I like the picture of the crocodile/alligator (can't really tell because of the angle). There's also a pretty cool shine to the water. Great pics, Ryan! Looks and sounds like you had a good time!

3898000bYVcx.png