Lazyboy164

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just joking :oops:

200k sounds good to me, but id like the text animated plz :wink:

I'm working on text animation as we speak. :)

Also took out the sweat and fixed the skulls. Thanks.

but misterxman...you are one of th BEST sig makers ..ever

hurry and go do mine!!!!

Lol thanks, and I already started yours so keep an eye for that one. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

lol sorry to be a twit, would it be hard to put a few clouds and lightning in the background or something...if not its still good :D

[EDIT] omg sorry if im annoying...ok i just copied it and put it in paint, if you make the sky black it looks really cool, and then if u could add a few grey clouds and maybe some lightning it wouldnt be :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

it would be :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ok? :lol:

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

lol sorry to be a twit, would it be hard to put a few clouds and lightning in the background or something...if not its still good :D

[EDIT] omg sorry if im annoying...ok i just copied it and put it in paint, if you make the sky black it looks really cool, and then if u could add a few grey clouds and maybe some lightning it wouldnt be :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

it would be :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, for all that, and then add it again to an animation, I hope it would be at least 200k and the R2h

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I smell mister getting... :evil:

:roll:

i dont smell, i see you spamming my post.

Misterx if you dont want to keep changing it then dont, although id really love the black sky and lightning.

its up to you, ill still keep you as an entry dont worry :wink:

ihavearighthr7.gif

ok if you can do the sky as asked, and maybe make the guy on the far right a tiny tiny tiny (i meen tiny) bit skinnier, then ill throw in a r2h too if you win :shock:

I would sure hope he wins... :roll: it's the 3rd best pixel sig I've seen IMO

Well, for all that, and then add it again to an animation, I hope it would be at least 200k and the R2h

lightning duznt have to be animated btw

i might be able to dig up some runes for you too if you'd like.

ihavearighthr7.gif

ok if you can do the sky as asked, and maybe make the guy on the far right a tiny tiny tiny (i meen tiny) bit skinnier, then ill throw in a r2h too if you win :shock:

lol yea i think he'll win (not to discurage other entrants)

and it is a realy realy realy realy awsome sig :shock:

whats the first and second best pixels you've ever seen?

punk4ever's sig is probly one of my top 3

ihavearighthr7.gif

Ok I'll do all that for the 200k+r2h+runes, but got to wake up early in the morning so won't be able to work on it tonight. I hope to have it all ready by tomorrow night at the latest.

alright d00d thnx tons.

it will kill me to have to wait till tomorrow night but im sure it will be well worth it :D

ihavearighthr7.gif

lol yea i think he'll win (not to discurage other entrants)

and it is a realy realy realy realy awsome sig :shock:

whats the first and second best pixels you've ever seen?

punk4ever's sig is probly one of my top 3

Best- Shaw's sig, 2nd-Orchiare's sig