A great day thanks to everyone who contributed

trebor4312

i just had my best ever rs day so im posting to say thanks to everyone who helped:

person 1:- Mysterious old man who helped by giving a puzzle box which when opened rewarded me with loop half of crystal key

person 2: the namless person who died in the agility arena dropping 75k a ring of wealth some sharks and 2 prayer pots if it wasnt for those sharks i would of had to go to a bank and get some more food before i could get enough tickets for 50 agility

person 3: dj818 who was training on banshees with me and gave me a pair of dark mystic gloves because he got 2 from drops

just thought id say thanks to you all and this has been one of my highest earning and best rs days :P

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

0_xp_in_defence? arn't you f2p or does your sig lie?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

0_xp_in_defence? arn't you f2p or does your sig lie?

:roll: He F2p Pk's. 0 xp in defence, I gota imagine that Barrowing would be hard, yet not impossible, with 1 defense (unless you use another account).

I'm sorry, but is that really your best day ever? Because it didn't seem all that good. If you want to see a real best day ever go see Metallica's thread 8) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.