Rate or Hate my Avatar

thespace_g

No, i didnt steal it. I made a huge Photoshop image and shrank it down. Then i checked out what the invert looked like, and i thought it looked cool.

If you dont believe me, i have the original psp file with the two seperate layers in it. (The paint layer, and the vector layer)

Dont try to put me down only because I have one post. And if you have no proof of me being an art thief, then keep your mouth shut, because im not.

No, i didnt steal it. I made a huge Photoshop image and shrank it down. Then i checked out what the invert looked like, and i thought it looked cool.

If you dont believe me, i have the original psp file with the two seperate layers in it. (The paint layer, and the vector layer)

Dont try to put me down only because I have one post. And if you have no proof of me being an art thief, then keep your mouth shut, because im not.

We aren't trying to put you down only because you have one single post.

We may not the proof, but that image you showed still dont proof you are the artist, you said you had the PS file, and thats a JPG, its simple to pick a image (unfinished) and post it and say its your work.

But I'm not saying you ripped, if you want to give proofs you're not a "art thieft" post some of your other works. And dont be so rude saying to people keep their mouth shut... not quite nice...

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

oh, and it IS nice to tell someone they ripped off another artist when you really dont know?

If you want the psp file, you can have it. Its just that i cant post a psp image here without turning it to jpeg.

o rly?

I tought you were more intelligent, but nvm.

There many other ways. but nvm again.

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Unless you have proof from a link at which the pic is originally hosted at, can't accuse someone of ripping without that kind of evidence. Looks legit to me that he made that, but if you think a rip is going on, don't just say so - PM a mod the evidence so something can be done about it. Stay on topic please, thanks.

Overall, I think the avatar looks better in its original colors, inverted just looks too obvious a change.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art