A few thoughts on Pest Control

NETTY

pest control is great i mean its like im trainin my range and my team kept winning and winning soon enough i noticed i had 30 points and 30k in my inventory. got 70 atak from that :) but the 50unders try to help but there 2 low they should have like a game for high levels and low levels. ihate the people that sit there sometimes they open the gates and let everything threw. i think its beter to protect the void im 80 cb. alot of pures i noticed play there. I met a level 58 with 68 str i am only 67 but pures like the exp and they really help and some are low levels so its mixed. :D :D

---------------

electro skel <(-,-)>

everybody else is someone elses wierdo.

rate my goal of 5k green dhdies and bones and ownin those dragon and abby pkers.

I think this game is not ballanced at all. It is to lenent to palyers,and not enough to monsters. Id think it would be better if they took a Starcraft helms deep approuch, and it starts easy, and as time goes on, stronger monster come. Also i wish the portales had more health....

To me this just seems a little to random/easy.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

completely offtopic here, but lionheart have you played helms deep blue version? omg i raped at that version. i'd win, say rm, the guys would come back and claim its stacked, so i would change teams, and win again. it was a sweet version.