I am looking for a good pixelor.

thepoofster

Specifications:

Size - 300px by 150px

Type - Pixel

What I want on it - Me in my full Dragon and Blue Partyhat high alching with chickens running/flying/hopping around my feet. Standing behind the desk in Edgeville bank. I'll get a picture (maybe it will help). Wielding (not alching) a staff similar to Lava Mystic or Fire just needs to be red at the top really.

Other - If you are interested, please post here you will make an atempt to create one. I know there are lots of people who can make really good pixels. Add me in-game at i2ange_beast if you will make one.

edgebank5zq.png

^@^@^@^@^ Somewhat like this ^@^@^@^@^

i got bored and gave it a go =)

ssig0rp.png

feel free to comment on it, but remember its free, so im not going to do any major changes... small ones, medium ones, sure, just no big.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

well obviously its only some quick linework of the forground, im yet to make the background and colour, shade, texture etc.

currently at schoool, so i cant continue now however, and im goingh away for the weekend so i wont be able to work on it them, but i will when i have somne spare time =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

hey i mangaged to colour and shade last night. 2 versions, normal and diffused, tell me which you prefer.

normal:

ssig6jk.png

diffused:

ssig6pj.png

um, slight embarisment, i cant draw chickens, or many livestock fot that matter. so if theres some thing else youd prefer please say.

CC welcome by all.

thanks,

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

It's looking good, but I think the ammy should be centered on his body, not swinging around his neck. o_O

And also his body looks too small width-wise (waist - arms) compared to his arms.

Maybe the dragon is a bit too light too, but most of it seems to be light.

Good so far anyway.

i belive you see the pic as light since i think my screen is darker that what most of you have, so my red is darker than the same red on your screen.

the ammy is being blown back a bit from the spell, hence why its halfway around his chest.

i see what you mean about the body, ive found that for a while now, but its to complex to go and change now, but ill bare that in mind for later sigs / images.

thanks,

PJB21

CC is always welcome people, just cos he said something doesnt mean you cant, and i always find it useful. flaming is NOT CC.

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

• 3 weeks later...