Creams Desert Treasure HELP! Page.

creamlistner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I'm onto the fight against Dessous now. My tactic is to try and melee him with protect melee on, the salve amulet (Dessous is technically undead), a LOT of food and hopefully a lot of high hits (the dragon mace must be used for something... :P).

If you have any tippers, just say.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Try to follow my guide to not gettign hit, and if your ganna run, your better to tele, he will tele next to you and hit u with bats, and bats hit strong. But other than that, pot up, def. pots work nice, and GOOD LUCK! :wink:

Proud Member Of The Wilderness Guardians:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Wildguard/index.php?act=idx

^Visit Us Sometime^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Post-1

... Damis ...(high at 174)

-Said to be the hardest boss in the quest

Damis was one of the easiest people in Desert Treasure. Just pop out from behind the north torch every 30 seconds or so, shoot 2-3 Iban Blast's at him, and then he can't hurt you. :D

Rcty

As for Dessous, I Iban Blasted him. It was SO easy. I hit like 5 25s and I'm only 52 magic, so that's what i would advise.

I've got 3 diamonds, but I'm stuck on Kamil. I can't even kill trolls I need to to get to him. what should I do with these stats?

Stats.jpg

9913a.gifo919a.gif

Moopy rules!!!

Post-4

... Kamil(154)... A.k.a. The Bad Man..

Kamil is not a very hard boss, the only thing that makes him hard is the way it is so cold, your life, and stats go down.. Bringing super pots, and super restores is a must. Use protect from melee and you should be alright.Using a magic based attack is a good guess as well, fire blast is said best, I used wind wave and did great. Remember bring prayer pots and your [bleep]ed boots!!

....Creamlistner....

Are you sure you air waved him? I tried that when i came against him and the only magic that worked were fire based spells

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Rcty- damis, the way u killed him is just... nooby.

I went head to head with him, cant say you beat DT when u cheated your way though a fight, thats just sad.

blueyyy1- yes, I air waved, he was the easiest I had.

^Visit Us Sometime^

Rcty- damis, the way u killed him is just... nooby.

I went head to head with him, cant say you beat DT when u cheated your way though a fight, thats just sad.

Not nearly as bad as dds speccing him and waiting for him to die, something you mentioned in your guide...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I was going to try at the blood dimond agian tomarrow with black dhide body and legs and dds or whip with melee prayer and eat when i get hit with range or mage or what ever it is. think this will work?

rsn:darkalien182

thank you,

dark

Darkalien182.png

that might work

btw creamlistner, do you remember me? im Hypnotx 2 i met you in the mining guild one time and stuff add me when you get the chance you were a cool guy, plus i knew what your job was so i know you :P

DFr :O

Post-5

... The Pyramid ...

The Pyramid is a 4 level dungon filled with all sorts of things, from trap doors to a nice dead mummy, to scarubs. Everyone always asks me on tips to get through this, but the truth is there is no real way to get through it without falling. Your best guess is to just keep trying, youll get it soon enough. Some people say that carring less weight is a good idea, maybe wear some boots of lightness... Other than that, bring your anti posion, and some prayer pots, and GOOD LUCK!

....Creamlistner....

wrong!

there is a way to do it get the tipit maps adn walk all lvls good because yuo noly get throwen out of the piramid if you wlak twice over the same way the piramid is the easiest part ofd the whole quest :lol:

i tryed agian on the blood dimond he add 1 hp left when i died.

edit:im going to try agian this time with whip and shark as food instead of lobbies.

edit:lost agian :cry:

edit:they always say 3rd time is a charm :D two more to go the fire and ice.

edit:finshed and with no problem's in pyramid :D

Darkalien182.png

I am havin a hard time with dessous, which grass am i suppose to hide behind? there is a fork in the path north of his grave, should i go west or east? when i go to the east path grass he goes back into his grave and i have to start over again. thanks for the help!

edit 1: i beat him by doing iban blast and just having protect from melee on. he would keep hitting me with the bats but i would just keep healing. took only 13 iban blasts for me. All i have left is the bad man....

mEb- Im simply saying if your hiding your cheating your way though the quest, anyone that does that, Im just saying your no Desert Treasure "accolisher" You cheated, why should you get your ancients for cheating?

darkalien182- I hear your having trouble. The vamp took me 3 trys total, it takes some time to get the walk up to the grass right, tis weird, but once u get it youll look back and say wow that was almost too easy. Just eatting with prayer is almost impossible, he hits with range to hard and fast to be able to get enough hits in. Good luck!

hypnotx- Hola \'

ikzelf100- everyone experiances the pyramid diffrent. Its easy, but its not a walk though faly. You may have had it easy, it took me a while to get though.

GenoWhirl621- Try my walk method, it may take a few trys to get used to it, but once you got it down youll look back, and say it was almost too easy. GOOD LUCK!

^Visit Us Sometime^