Creams Desert Treasure HELP! Page.

creamlistner

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

darkalien182- I hear your having trouble. The vamp took me 3 trys total, it takes some time to get the walk up to the grass right, tis weird, but once u get it youll look back and say wow that was almost too easy. Just eatting with prayer is almost impossible, he hits with range to hard and fast to be able to get enough hits in. Good luck!

GenoWhirl621- Try my walk method, it may take a few trys to get used to it, but once you got it down youll look back, and say it was almost too easy. GOOD LUCK!

And that disagrees with the "damis cheating way" being bad doesn't it? There's one thing worse then spammers, and that's hypocrites.

9913a.gifo919a.gif

Moopy rules!!!

In my damis guide I put a way of hiding, this was from so many people askign me how to do this. I dont agree with it, and I think you should melee 1v1 him, its just cheap the other ways. There are just allot of people that cant 1v1 and want to cheat though it. So, its up to you which youd like to do.

Thanks toeveryone that supports this forum post, Im glad to help.

THANKS! =D>

Proud Member Of The Wilderness Guardians:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Wildguard/index.php?act=idx

^Visit Us Sometime^

Hey cream, you probably dont remember me but you were the only one to reply to my paybyphone help question like last year :)

Anyway. All I need is the diamond of ice. I havent tried it yet but im wondering what is the difference between using super stat restores and normal stat restores. I know I can take the trolls and keep my stats up. But I am using mage and someone said that when you fight him he drains your mage level to 0. Please help anyone as soon as possible as my membership runs out soon.

P.S. Also a good tip for killing damis. Just get the runes for earth blast and entangle. Then fill your energy up, put on run then entangle run away, hit him 4 times with blast then entagle again and run away. Rinse and repeat.

I did this with 67 mage and only used 5 doses of prayer pots

Jaskkes.png

jaskkes-

Dont remember you, but I remember working on somthing with a few pay by phoen posts. lol. Sorry If I didnt get this answered right away, I only check this thread about once a week, I have my clan forum I work In allot now, which is slightly more important.

I used regular restore pots, but the diffrence between them is that supers will boost your stats up higher than a regular, and keeps them up for a bit longer. plus super restores act like prayer pots, so, 2 potions in one. Try and get 4 points if u can afford.

GOOD LUCK!

Proud Member Of The Wilderness Guardians:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Wildguard/index.php?act=idx

^Visit Us Sometime^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i've already done DT, but i heard maging damis is the easiest way to go about it. i went through a good 35 doses of prayer pots before killing him with melee and it would be cool if i could do it again better

1-3.jpg

i've already done DT, but i heard maging damis is the easiest way to go about it. i went through a good 35 doses of prayer pots before killing him with melee and it would be cool if i could do it again better

In my opinion, yes, maging Damis is the way to go. He seems to be especially weak to Earth spells, so I'd go with them...(I had 50 Mage when I did it, so Earth Bolt FTW :anxious: )

Oh, and I have a question myself -- how can a pure do this quest without Prayer?! :shock:

2552DyWnY.png