this "bug" i have encountered, perhaps not a bug?

jessy87

i post this only to ask others if they are experiencing this same "bug"

PLEASE, do NOT tell me to report this, because i have reported it i believe this today makes this about my 12th time reporting it

i am not here for help or an explaination, or any theorys so i ask you to kindly keep your opinions to your self concerning what you think may or may not be happening with my account.

firstly, let me say this bug happens to my account and my account alone(to my knowledge)

when i type in my user name in password in the login screenryhewwthsdh8xg.png

and then i continue to login the normal way. this is where my so called "bug" comes into play.

well as my screen loads from the "login" screen to the message of the week, follow by the spot in which i was left standing. i infact skip the message of the week screen, which includes all the information of my account, such as unread messages, ip i last logged in...

ive asked a forum mod on the official forums, and the only explanation was "make sure you are not under attack", sadly, i never am. my combat is above average i assume.

now i am sure, someone who is reading this or skimmed over it will say something along the lines of "it is your computer's age, or internet options." well i regret to infor you that it IS not my fault, i have found it to be Jagex's fault. and someone will say, "thats a lie, its your fault" well i have proof it is not, its not proof which i can show you but it is proof i have shown to my friends.

when i login to my other accounts, i do infact get the login screen which shows the message of the week. okay, which that lead me to think it was jagex's fault, but i needed more hard evidence, so i goto BOTH my friends houses whom play runescape. i watch them login, and they have the screen, i login to my main account, yet agian it is missing. i login to my other accounts at my friends house to prove my puzzlement.

i infact goto my friends house who is a player mod of runescape, i login, show him that the screen is completely missing, and he tells me thats mesed up, i proceed to literally pester him for about a week about this to address this to any jagex authority he can hold a live conversation with. unfortunately, his nephew has spilt mountain dew(or water, i am not sure) on his computer(which caused some other issue to arise, i am not sure what...its not important here.) and he cannot address jagex with my problem, and i feel his pain for his computer problems, and patiently wait for his computer to return to normal working order.

so once again, i ask if you have this same problem or know of anyone who complains of it.

i am sorry if i misspelt anything or bad grammar. thank you for reading and your comments.

perhaps the "accpet aid" button might have something to do with it?

definately not. i have recently found out that the RSC screen which tells me i have "x" unread messages still works.

ive made the posts on the official forums, hoping for answers, id appreicate any support or help

When I log on, for 5 seconds it completely skips that screen and whatever was in my inventory last time I logged in on that computer shows and I'm really laggy, then it goes to the message screen.

Sorry if it's hard to understand, here's and example:

I log off my pure with 10 lobs in inventory. I log onto main and it skips past the message screen and shows the 10 lobs in my inventory. It goes to message screen in a few seconds, then when I hit play it goes to my mains account.

I have found that I can recieve pms and be attacked during that initial time before message screen comes up, so it's really annoying.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

when i log in for about 3 seconds before it shows the message of th week screen, it shows the game screen from the account where I last was. ALso if i type in text, dont press enter, log out, go to another account the text will still be there.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

i think it has somthing to do with ur pc, i never heard other people complaining about it...

wow, if you read any part of this i told you, i do not want to hear things like that, i even infact stated several examples of why it cant be my computer.

i stated, for one, i get the screen on OTHER accounts, i still do not get it when i goto several friends house's, and they still retain the screen

so either you either A. did not read any of that support to why it is not MY fault directly or, honestly, i have no idea why you would say such a thing EVER if you read even the first 3-5 lines of this. i makes me question your intelligence and reading abilities, however, i have skimmed past articles that are this long before so just please read more carefully.