i don't really trust this:s

tilly

NO! Whats ever you do DO NOT log into that account , You urself will be braking rules AND tell him to give you the money back IF he feels THAT sorry.

Also passwords cant be revealed in rs.

Use your head. If he scammed you allready , how can you guarantee this is not another trap?

1. ur a noob

2. hes not breaking rules in anyway

3. passwords CAN be revealed

4. how would you make a trap out of that???

5. youse your own head please!

Oh Do i have to break it down for you? well ok, i have time.

1st... thanx love you too

2nd ... he was considering logging on, i advised him not to, account sharing is a rule breaker.

3rd... try it. Jagex especially intoduced a bug a few months ago so players cant reveal their passwords in the game.

4th...erm... i think the 1st word should be "use" , I am and therefor i replied. I was refeerign to the gray cells.

Please in future understand the post before launchign at me with accusations of me being a noob. I shall ignore it anyway. :wink:

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

he could be an autoer and you know like jagex tracks other accounts used by that person or related to logging in that pc so i wouldnt trust it if i were you ask him to give you the stuff, like say how am i supposed to transfer the stuff or whatever make sure you trade something with him also of a lot less values you if i were you id just leave it considering what could happen

3rd... try it. Jagex especially intoduced a bug a few months ago so players cant reveal their passwords in the game.

Nah just tried it.

I'd simply just steer clear of his account to be on the safe side.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

NO! Whats ever you do DO NOT log into that account , You urself will be braking rules AND tell him to give you the money back IF he feels THAT sorry.

Also passwords cant be revealed in rs.

Use your head. If he scammed you allready , how can you guarantee this is not another trap?

1. ur a noob

2. hes not breaking rules in anyway

3. passwords CAN be revealed

4. how would you make a trap out of that???

5. youse your own head please!

Oh Do i have to break it down for you? well ok, i have time.

1st... thanx love you too

2nd ... he was considering logging on, i advised him not to, account sharing is a rule breaker.

4th...erm... i think the 1st word should be "use" , I am and therefor i replied. I was refeerign to the gray cells.

Please in future understand the post before launchign at me with accusations of me being a noob. I shall ignore it anyway. :wink:

well...maybe ur pass is just a bad word and is cencored cuz i can just type it

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

first of all, did he give oyu his bank pin, because if he has a bank pin you are sol, and secondly, maybe hes giving you his account because its better than yours and he thinks oyull trade your items on to that account and train it instead then he can change password with recoverys take your items and put them on a diffrent account. wow, i dunno there are lots of possibilities,

on topic: just stay away from the account, unless it has items, then take them if you want to risk the bann. ;)

rsn: dragon x boy

137+ combat

500+ mil gp