making a new pixel sig!

ice_ring

Well im going to do this sig and let everyone follow along and post their ideas on what i should add or edit. The sig is based around my noob archer Dwarf Archer, and the tall guy is my main Goldring. im kinda going for the theme of goldring teaching Dwarf how to range.

Step 1:

dwarfarch.png

Step 2:

dwarfarch.png

added some color and shading still lacks detail. oops just noticed i made a lil mistake on the beard dont feel like uploading again so ill fix it in next step.

Step 3:

dwarfarch.png

did more shading and added some text.

I don't understand why I can't make it like everyone else. I draw with my left hand but I used my right hand for the mouse but using my left hand for the mouse and trying it feels so weird and comes out odd. Guess I'm just handicapped, damn this stupid left hand :evil: :evil:

i think you should replace the target on the ground with a barrel of arrows. And behind the target on the tree put some arrows into that fence or cliff i dont know what it is lol.

I also dont really like the clouds

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif

Cool idea, a few things id change: edit goldring's dragonhide armour and make the scales more visable, i had to stare at it a while to notice them :P withouth them it looks kinda plain. Change the bow to a maple or something, more noobish ;) And his hand that is holding the arrow looks a bit off, so you could fix it or cover it with text ;)

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

i think its really good but i just wanna know what u did the picture on and what u did the writing on because im new and im not sure about the writing looking like that.

He did everything in Microsoft Paint... thats why these sigs are so highly praised apon.

lol i see the forest now. All the tops of the trees are smudged together though so it doesnt look like one. If you smoothed them all off it could be like a plain..you know flat body of land, it could be really cool.

Lazyboy164 - 126 combat - 16 99's - 2215+ Total

ihavearighthr7.gif