Does Your School/Office Have Silly Habits

Biabf

At my school, the administration has a habit of being racist - even though it is not a form of direct racism, collecting certain events and situations the administration went through proves they are racist.

EX a) Suspending immigrant students for 5 days for standing in a hallway which is considered "high traffic hallway" - and suspending a senior student for 0.5days for giving a grade 9 a concusion. (Keep in mind, the senior student is QB on the football team, and is white. Also that these 2 events happened on the same day)

EX B) When the VP told an immigrant student "All you black people know eachother..." and the student replied back "What, are you racist?" - Long story short, he was suspended for 7 days. We argued that it was an honest question, seeing the statement the VP made was questionable. We also argued once someone questions if your racist, it suddenly becomes a human to human conversation - not VP to student. (No authority should be seen when someone questions if your racist). The student shouldn't have been suspended because by doing so you basically are raising more assumptions of you being racist causing a bigger problem from a little problem which could have been easily dealt with through civil conversation. This whole arguement my friends and I brought out resulted in 2 students (myself being one) being suspended for "accusing the Administration under false pretenses."

Anyone else see this kinda stuff in their school? I hope to God no..

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

At my school, the administration has a habit of being racist - even though it is not a form of direct racism, collecting certain events and situations the administration went through proves they are racist.

EX a) Suspending immigrant students for 5 days for standing in a hallway which is considered "high traffic hallway" - and suspending a senior student for 0.5days for giving a grade 9 a concusion. (Keep in mind, the senior student is QB on the football team, and is white. Also that these 2 events happened on the same day)

EX B) When the VP told an immigrant student "All you black people know eachother..." and the student replied back "What, are you racist?" - Long story short, he was suspended for 7 days. We argued that it was an honest question, seeing the statement the VP made was questionable. We also argued once someone questions if your racist, it suddenly becomes a human to human conversation - not VP to student. (No authority should be seen when someone questions if your racist). The student shouldn't have been suspended because by doing so you basically are raising more assumptions of you being racist causing a bigger problem from a little problem which could have been easily dealt with through civil conversation. This whole arguement my friends and I brought out resulted in 2 students (myself being one) being suspended for "accusing the Administration under false pretenses."

Anyone else see this kinda stuff in their school? I hope to God no..

Well, my old high school was sexist.

1337+Enzeru.png

My school doesn't give us homework, so silly. We don't have classes either except for a total of about 3 weeks of school days.
No Homework = Ownage but you need classes to get a job... Homework, it's just no needed.
sig5235ro7.jpg

My school doesn't give us homework, so silly. We don't have classes either except for a total of about 3 weeks of school days.
No Homework = Ownage but you need classes to get a job... Homework, it's just no needed.

Self-Directed Learning :wink: As long as we do our units during school and we finish our quota, we get our credits. Unfortunately, I slacked off so I have to do work at home too :cry:

hm,m seems my school doesnt emply only bad teachers but dumb ones...a science teacher got locked in HIS OWN room :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, my science teacher got locked up in a cabinet..... but maybe that was because we pushed him in there...........