Interesting paralells.

Guest mmortalone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If every autoer was gone Runescape would be a game that wasn't corrupt by somebody's everlasting want to be rich or on top of the game, runescape is about adventuring and fun. It aint a race and its not a priority to me.

lifeqe6.png

single_skill1134687151.png

Ive never used a macroer, and i never plan to.

But i do agree with you and most of your points. Put it simply, autoers made things that were otherwise expensive or a pain to collect your self a bit more accessable.

I agree with banning them because its against the rules, but it doesnt mean i will like what it results in. Who does like more expensive essence, iron, yew or flax? No one who is already established in the game, and if your getting your own materials then it shouldnt really bother you either way.

Woah, Woah. Think. There's a huge difference between illegal immigrants and autoers. Illelal immigrants often come from poor countries, literally with nothing. Often in an attempt to feed their families, they sneak past the border. Now. Autoers on the other hand are a bunch of lazy bastages who want to make easy income through cheating in an online game. There's a huge difference, sure they may have their similarities; But they are two completely different things. :wink:

No alot of the times now they are not. ALOT of these Autoers are people practically slaved by Chineese companies to Auto and collect Yews then sell which will be sold for real life money later. These people are being payed 60 cents an hour. Most of them are very desperate as China is a very poor country in alot of areas. Think about it next time?

deadforumslol.png