good idea for tip.it, potentially very fun, please read!!

hey im not sure if this should be posted in the forum games section or not but im putting it here to see what people think, anyways from other sites i visit regularly i have found out that one of the plays a game called

kingdoms and catapults

which is in a fact a interwebsite game played between whole websites, the aim of this game is to aqquire land, you can build walls to defend, and you can build catapults to attack other sites, this game is extremely popular with other sites and i thought that seen as this is a relitively large forums full of game player then that this might be the perfect thing for this site to participate in, this game never ends and is a challenge to see what site can get to the top and stay there, it involve the help of all member of the site as each player playing for the site gets 5 turns a day to either claim land build walls or build catapults to help thier site, please tell me what you think of this, especially mods because your the guy that make the decisions :P

lol well if you look i joined before you and i spend nearly all my time of the merchanting forums but if you dont want to fine, would i be able to get a mod to verify that this link is actually in fact safe and not me trying to virus or hack anyone please...

and also why bother posting if ur just gonna say you didnt click it , its pointless im asking for people feedback on what they think of my idea not people critising my post count

Quite frankly, I think it sounds more than a bit unnecessary, and wouldn't be well received at all. Tip.it is a fansite for a game far more interesting than what you've described; we're all too busy between forums here and actually playing Runescape for another "game" to prove at all interesting. Besides, anyone who thinks that Tip.it should provide something more than just RS help and a fabulous forum can simply participate in the wonderful tip.it sponsored events within RS. In short, the whole idea of Kingdoms and Catapults is all well and good for sites that have nothing more interesting to offer, but I'd rather see Tip.it admin working on the content and events that keep me coming back here day after day than wasting the time and energy to implement a pointless and only mildly interesting interweb game.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

~Sam Levenson

i see what your saying but this isnt a time heavy games its simply something to do for a minute everyone days and the help the forum members have a greater sense of belonging, also it would feel really good if we where top! :P but really its would only take a minute to do your part and also if tip.it joined this it would serve as advertisment for the site because people would actually have to visit this site in order to attack it, so fellow RS'ers that maybe play K&C for other sites would see how amazing this RS fansite is and they would join us yay!!

EDIT: and also regarding the admin, the only thing they would have to do is set up tip.it on the site and upload the small client that everyone plays from, which would take less than a hour, probably only 10 minutes max, after that it is all player run but im looking forward to seeing what a mod says about this, please more people reply

Quite frankly, I think it sounds more than a bit unnecessary, and wouldn't be well received at all. Tip.it is a fansite for a game far more interesting than what you've described; we're all too busy between forums here and actually playing Runescape for another "game" to prove at all interesting. Besides, anyone who thinks that Tip.it should provide something more than just RS help and a fabulous forum can simply participate in the wonderful tip.it sponsored events within RS. In short, the whole idea of Kingdoms and Catapults is all well and good for sites that have nothing more interesting to offer, but I'd rather see Tip.it admin working on the content and events that keep me coming back here day after day than wasting the time and energy to implement a pointless and only mildly interesting interweb game.

Exacly my thoughts on this issue.

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

• 3 weeks later...