Get Your Free Pixel Sigs!

Lowgravity

Thx for doing this man

can i have one that says

Dj Dogg on the top with dog bones crossed on each side of the name and a picture of a full rune guy with a dragon pick axe and a red cape and he is mining in the wildy but he has no rune helmet he has a dog face and under the picture it says Miner with bones crossed on each side thx

i pmed u about helping make a sig but i still post here anyway here are the details...

size-about same size as the first sig u made the black is back

picture-in wild and have little similiar with black is back but is full rune and drag long ammy and rune kite and maybe lightning become a moon or stars and make the colour little dark like the first example sig

fonts-jonathanlee and 105cbt+

and plz dont put low g there :Phope i see the sig soon and gl making it thank you

Guest blayde810

can you make me one with a guy with blonde hair with full black armor diamond ammy dragon long dragonshield and skull. have the bg wilderness nighttime with clouds covering most of the moon and dead trees and a pile of ded bodys of people in runite on a pool of blood... have text say blayde810: dont get me angry!you wont like me angry! okay? thanks

Ok guys im having proballys with Lowgravity, he was supposed to get a week ban, but he should of been unbanned 2 days ago.. anyway, i should get him sorted soon, but im still taking requests!!

Some new ones i've made

arch0rlowgrav5.gif[/img]

lowgravnolwegs.gif[/img]

thesnipersig2.gif(sniper do you still want this?)

Any new orders?