Get Your Free Pixel Sigs!

Lowgravity

Heya all, im not getting any money for my work yet, so, im giving out some free ones! Please don't ask for one if you don't really want one, AND PLEASE BE SPECIFIC! I don't want anyone saying like "Yes ok make me one", I want to know what you want, characters, BG, writing, colour scheme, etc. So come on, who wants one? :P

Images I Have Made Below.

lowgravitysig.gif

wickedsigB.gif

YouL0v3M3.gif

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

i want a pixel sig definately. i would kinda like one with an ice background and a pic of a guy in rune killing ice warriors or something to that extent. or maybe a runescape guy in armor that looks like the ice warriors and sitting in an ice throne. on the text i would like it too say "Traxion, the Ice Warrior of the South". also if you could fit in 900+ skill total on the side that would be nice thanx.

Traxion.jpeg

i want a pixel sig definately. i would kinda like one with an ice background and a pic of a guy in rune killing ice warriors or something to that extent. or maybe a runescape guy in armor that looks like the ice warriors and sitting in an ice throne. on the text i would like it too say "Traxion, the Ice Warrior of the South". also if you could fit in 900+ skill total on the side that would be nice thanx.

How about a ice warrior, sitting on a throne which is on top of ice mountain, with 2 ice giants standing next to him?

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

haha thanks, these aren't very good seeing asthough im not getting payed, if they'res money involved they will be alot better + more detailed :D .

PS: I was gonna put a love heart inbetween the guy and the cow for a joke :D .

Hey these are good man! If you could do one for me I would be very much obliged

Needs to have Bubsa (being me), wearing black pants, black jacket white shirt thing you get, and dark brown [bleep]ey hair tanned. Can you incorporate something with Red Dwarf or hopefully smeg then that would be nice!

oo oo i want one!! i want one that a body is laying on the floor bloody and me with armour (iron addy or rune) with a r2h and ruby ammy over him (kind of line y0ur m0thers i love her sigs :-) ) okie lemme try to find y0ur mothers