metal drag maging

de4thm4ge411

ok...so im magic 63, combat 52, what should i use for maging steel drags? fire bolt? and if so how many should i take per trip and what should i take period?

[Mod Edit: Moved to Help and Adv. in the future please post your questions in the proper forum ;) ~Alduron]

whats the use of a anti fire pot if your using sheild?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Alrighty... Well I honestly think im a pro at this. Been doing it since 79-97 mage.

Well this is what I do.

20 (4) Anti fire pots

Then hach,1k, And your runes... Rest shark

1 Dose of anti fire lasts roughly 6 minutes (dont know the exact mili-second :P)

That means 20 (4) dosers... You can have 8 hours of protection. With that said.... You can shoot 1.2k Chaos an hour ( 20 every minute). That means.... Technically.....You can shoot upto 9.6k chaos before you have to tele out :)

When i do this.. I ALWAYS leave with atleast 1 drag drop. I do full 8 hour mage sessions... no logging out.... Hope this helps :)

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

I suggest avoid going in with such a big quantity of runes till you're more comfortable with the procedure, else you're taking a big risk to lose everything.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

20 Anti fire pots? 5 hours is enough I think,if you got 50+ prayer.I bring 11 prayer pots,6 antifire..4 sharks..Tele to ardounge and fire blast..I use fire staff. I can get about 1-2 pairs of dragon legs\skirts a trip..Usually lasts 5 hours. Great cash,and kind of fun..Some times I mellee wearing itinite full(however you spell it),whip + DDS. Use same inven for melleeing as maging..mage wear Ahrims or mystic( Mystic for melee prayer ahrims for without).

Remember: DONT FORGET ANTIFIRESHIELD,axe, or the money to get in..