Onyx crafters?

chris1216

Yes, I used the search, but I haven't seen any of the listed crafters online in days.

Maybe a list of crafters and their prices to craft?

Anyone got names? I'd really like to get my onyx crafted tonight if possible.

Odd does it if you ask really nice and I think he only charges 50k. I found this out on accident when I asked him if he knew any 90 crafters and he told me he did. I teled to the meeting spot and he came up. I was sort of irritated that he beat the crafter there but lo and behold he WAS the crafter! :oops: :oops: :oops: He crafted them both using the "trust trade" where I gave him the stone and hoped he didn't log with it:lol: (he is 100% NOT like that). I only mention this because he has a thread up somewhere that says that he crafts at half price otherwise I wouldn't "pihmp" his skills out for others' use.

If we could get a list it would be a handy sticky but I am not sure which forum would be the best. Perhaps the market?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Yep

Now...I wont be on the game much until Monday...but if anyone needs something crafted just leave me a private message here...I will add you and help you out then.

For the record there is nothing in the game I cannot make. I am not a step-and-fetch-it but I do not mind at all helping people....especially people that are trying to help themselves.

Beggers need not apply :wink:

Mullein

mullein5me5ai.jpg