Amalgamate the contact us forms

sorry... i'm not quite understanding.... could you elaborate (<-- Spelling?)

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

No way...

1) It would get messy having them split into stuff the admins can see and stuff the crewbies can see... I mean, surely you don't want crewbies to be able to see the ban appeals, do you? Currently it's only the admins who can do that, and tbh i'm quite happy it is that way...

2) we alreasy now get loads of people asking us to add stuff to runescape, to unban then, to ban players... People believe that Tip.It == Jagex, so if we put an option saying 'ban appeal' there, we'd have to deal with hundreds of runescape bans... With the current system, it being built in to the phpbb subsilver theme, it underlines that this is for the forums, not runescape...

Ease for the staff over proffesionalism IMO...

You raise some good points Jeppe. I'd put the stuff under a seperate "forum" section in the drop down list "like.. Guides, tools, Forum, Other" so it was quite clear it was a forum ban appeal.

Also you'd make the ban appeal/forum stuff go to the admins' and the crewbie stuff to the crewbies of course - I'm sure that would be easy as pie for someone of your ability Jeppe ;)

You could always make the "do not use this for runescape questions, suggestions, ban appeals etc" in red, like is currently on the forum account problem thing.. or worse.. make it flash different colours with javascript or an animated GIF *shudder*

It actually is in red , in big letters , it doesnt help lol

I get requests to unban people from runescape , complaints they got muted, "give me the stuff back that scammed from me, I died and lost my steel sord, etc etc.. People do not take the time to read . It wouldnt be really hard to make it so certain options get forwarded to different places , just not a huge priotrity atm :)

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear