Gravedigger Event-big bones.

Drawde_3

I am currently training ranging to 60. (currently 54)

10 levels ago I trained at edgevill guards- burying all the thousands of bones i got. No gravedigger. I got 8 shades 9 zombies but no Leo. Then I went to Edgevill Dungeon to fight hillies. After fighting about 20-yay Leo! 20 or 30 later-Leo! Coincidence?

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

i got full zombie and 1 emote from him from burying drag bones. i think the better the bones the more chance

I doubt it, I got my full zombie during a Kurask slayer task. They drop normal bones and my assignment was only 150 kills.

I got both emotes during a Turoth task, again normal bones and not that much kills.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's a Random event!

Maybe u bury 10K dragon bones and get 0 and u bury 100 normal bones and get full zombie. The only thing that will make it mor probable is that u bury more bones.[/i]

magikjandro5mu.gif

Thx axeraider for the sig :D

thats [cabbage] man! u cant get f zombie in 1 try. He only gives u 2 things at a time (accept foe emots). But I would say that burying b bones is the best thing 2 do if ur not a high lvl. Now every1 at me 2 ur msn my msn is: [email protected]

Thx 4 reading & have a good day!!!

I am currently training ranging to 60. (currently 54)

10 levels ago I trained at edgevill guards- burying all the thousands of bones i got. No gravedigger. I got 8 shades 9 zombies but no Leo. Then I went to Edgevill Dungeon to fight hillies. After fighting about 20-yay Leo! 20 or 30 later-Leo! Coincidence?

My ranger wanted shades but leo always came...

Edit:I think the best way to get full zombie is to go to the farm above port sarim and kill chickens and bury there bones my rangers prayer lvl is only 14 with full zombe!wow...

i cant belive it im at prayer 22 and no zombie or shade and i buried

32 b bones and almost 20,000 regular bones!!!!!!!!!!

how messed up is that???

one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness binds them!