What is the closest you've come to riches?

flava_sava78

Guy in ardy bank - says need 30gp really badly, selling santa for 30gp.

I traded him, and he put up dragon chain, legs and a santa! I figured he was quitting or something... So I put up... 60gp... he declined and the guy next to me got them :cry:

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just after the P hat dupe in RSC, I had a mask set and Someone offered to buy it for 4 Half wines. I declined

Next day I see people buying Half wines 20M ea... (Mask sets were only worth 2M back then)

Wow... that obviously never happened then...

1) Masks were not worth 1,000,000gp each until way after RS2's release.

2) Half-Wines were worthless on RS1. You could still make them.

Were you even around on RS1?

Prices in rsc for masks blue 600k red 500-550k green 300-400k.

So about 1.4-1.8m for a mask set.

And as for your theory on half wines..

Jagex stopped you being able to drink hjalf a pitcher of wine LONG before rs2 came out, go try it on rsc right now..

I never played RSC, shame shame I didnt know that runescape existed, but in RS2, at the time i begun to play, masks were like 200k each, santas were 100k each. Mask sets were NOT worth 1m+ in RSC, thats for sure :?

85slayer8by.jpg

A guy at trolls was 1hp away from losing his fury, his red p hat, and his rune boots, and a whip.... Then he healed :(

Oh, and a few things on this:

Mask sets were actually worth more during the latter part of rsc then the beginning of rs2-all rares dropped for a few months as everyone was training skills ;)

Just after the P hat dupe in RSC, I had a mask set and Someone offered to buy it for 4 Half wines. I declined

Next day I see people buying Half wines 20M ea... (Mask sets were only worth 2M back then)

Wow... that obviously never happened then...

1) Masks were not worth 1,000,000gp each until way after RS2's release.

2) Half-Wines were worthless on RS1. You could still make them.

Were you even around on RS1?

Prices in rsc for masks blue 600k red 500-550k green 300-400k.

So about 1.4-1.8m for a mask set.

And as for your theory on half wines..

Jagex stopped you being able to drink hjalf a pitcher of wine LONG before rs2 came out, go try it on rsc right now..

I never played RSC, shame shame I didnt know that runescape existed, but in RS2, at the time i begun to play, masks were like 200k each, santas were 100k each. Mask sets were NOT worth 1m+ in RSC, thats for sure :?

Your wrong, becouse the day rs2 came out santas were 150-200k.

and masks were 300k for green 400k for red and 500k for blue.

I was 102 combat and had 7 santas, 2 mask sets as well as 9 party hats and 36m cash at this time, so im pretty sure i know what the prices were.

I'm kicking myself for this still today...

I had 3.5 mil and bought a whip (this was ages ago). I mis-merchanted it and traded it for a Dragon Hatchet, which I was forced to turn around and sell for 2.8 mil. Well, I got myself 3 mil again, and I decided to go try the Mage Arena. Well, stupid me, I talked to kolodian while I still had all my cash. As I was trying to get out, I got ice magic'd and lost all 3 mil of that cash...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

You guys wont believe what happened to me last friday...Ive died with my yellow p hat while fly fishing at lumby to 76 for sharks. I was browsing tip it went back to RS im at lumby spawn. I run back to the fishing spot my hat is gone but my prince tunic is still there 6k feathers gone. I check my chat history someone told me to run. Looked his name up at highscores not there, so must be newb. A lv 3 has my hat? lol Few hours later Im browsing tip it, I go back to RS I see the guy log on and back out dam I missed the chance to ask him >.< Hasnt seen him log on since.

So now that newbie is rich now, meh I bought it when it was 3 mill, is it end of the world? No. life goes on, besides Ive got a challenge now.

Funny thing I just came back to RS after 2 years I was one day away from members when all this happened.

*waits for the guy to post his story about getting a Yellow P Hat from me haha

When I was fishing lobs at karamja dock (long long time ago) and some guy said: "free green mask I need room for more lobs" and I traded him but didn't get it. The mask was like 150k back then and the guy had no helm on :? But anyways some random noob got it.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

In rsc, saved up for ages to buy red p hat for 550k. Then after i bought it (so happy), just got members like 2 days after and some guy traded me a white party hat and 200k!!! for my red p hat, whites were like 800k at the time! Thats the start of my story, A lot of time goes on and i have a green, a mask set and 4 santa hats. I have just gone back to members after a big break, fishing in fishing guild, go to do a test at uni, come back and have my account disabled and when i get it back i have nothing. Green was worth 35 mil, mask set was like 15mil and santas 5mil each. My closness to being rich is that if i didnt get hacked i would be worth over 200mil by now...

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing