Design your own armor

this is just a small thought, but how about design your own armor.

you start off with a default helm, plate and legs, (no shield or weapon), in which you can change the colour and design, (like the same as designing your character on tutorial island).

all armor would have the same stats (maybe between rune and dragon) and would require 50 defense to wear.

Also it would be p2p, and would be untradable...

as i said though its only an idea, just tell me what you think :D :D

I don't think it should be as powerful as rune or dragon, maybe between mith and adamant. Other than that it would be cool to see this in game. i personally would have a red set with black trim and a white sword.

That would be a good idea with lots of possibity for making your character more original. I would like to be able to do this but then it would intensly affect the usefullness of god armors thus destabalising(sp?) the whole RS economy, if you don't need God armor to look different or good anymore then people won't buy it as much. Think of the economy man! lol, good idea anyways

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

i think this ideas ok...but mayb it sohuld be between sometin lower..say mith n addy? idn..i would personally hav..blk armor wit green triming lol

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

I'm against. It's hard to implement and it just doesn't appeal me. Maybe yes, but changing the color would make scamming easier. It should be reconsidered in the future, cause it will need to be bound to specific rules. You need to work it more out (like the bank screen thin and so on).

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

The way runescape works with items I don't think it would work too well, you would have very limited choices for customization.

To solve the scamming prob they would just simply be untradeable.

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

Yes but then people will just choose the same designs as the God armor and they will become cheap. I liked the idea until somebody (?) reminded us about that vital point.

Maybe something different. You cant choose the Rune Armor colour with Green, White or Red, as that would look the same as god armor.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif