Miscellania - will it stop inflation?

Mr_BlinG6969

From my point of view it is worth to invest money. The question is how much? IMHO there is no point in investing 7.5m unless you intend to visit your kingdom only once in 3 months. I invested 500k and got almost the same amount of seeds that seekad. Approval drop rate is about 1% a day, so it seems investment of ~1.3m and visiting once per week to put in additional 500k could be the optimal solution. Of course we have to wait couple weeks to see how it goes. Changes are possible (remember pest control, agility pyramid etc.), still I think this will be a good way to get more raw materials, although it wont be enough for those who play more than few hours a day.

P.S Seems that the special things from farming are tree and fruit tree seeds. If so, then what are the specials from tree cutting. The same seeds only in nests?

Yes I estimate a total drop in inflation by about 1%...maybe less. Let me tell you when i was training mage (and loads of people are training mage through alching) i was alching around 7k yew longs a day, brining 5376000gp into the rs world chaque jour. So lets say 75k goes out, there is still 5.4m (to nrst 100k) coming in. Pop up to edgy on almost any world, or seers, and you will find groups of alchers, all alching constantly. The outgoings of money do not equal the income, in anyshape or form. If i bunged 3m in the chest, and then go off and train mage for a day, on average i would still by brining 5301000 gp into the ecnomy every day. So, the reduction in my input to inflation would be 1.3950893%, or 1.4% to 1dp. Now...the number of people who will put money into the chest is likley to be relativley small, in comparisson to the veritable hordes of alchers. SO I would say on average, a 1% drop in inflation. So, yes, you are right, inflation would decrease, but not by much. I would realy love to get some estimates on the total inflation or the rs economy per day on average, but no one knows how much money there is to start with - I mean even selling things to a shop creates inflation.

Now lets fact this into the equation:

Think about this, if only 1,000 people used the Kingdom thats 75k (per day) x 1000 people, or 75Mil gp taken out of the game a day. Now, 1000 is a great deal less then 1% of the Members Population. Say, 10,000 used it. Thats 750mil going out of the game EVERY DAY. 750 MILLION GP. Get it? No? Oh well, I'm not explaining it again.

Rebdragon here is empahsising the multiple value. Now, mage traininers are so common, so lets meet his estimate on loss with these multiples. now production of 5376000gp per day. Multiplied by around 10,000 members, (less than 10% of the entire rs population), we are looking at around 53760000000gp being itroduced chaque jour, that's compared to reb dragons estimate of 750000000 per day. for comparison perposes i will put them in a line:

so the alching income is still 100 times greater than the outgoings.

However, reb may be right on certain points - my estimate of 7000 yew longs a day is likley to be above average. However, and this cannont be proven, I think my estimate for the number of mage trainers was very conservative - 10% of the member popluation is quite a small number for the sheer volume of mage trainers we see everyday. Moreover, I think it's highly unlikley a great number of people will do the quest, and if the have, will use the chest - the rewards contain alot of "fluff" especialy when it come to seeds and herbs, and the quest has some reasonably high requirments, and we must factor in the quest-o-phobia experienced by so much of the rs population. Factor in the large amount of money that come from all those F2Pers selling things like willow logs ect to shops, and the percentage reduction is further reducued. Therefore it seems highly, highley unlikley that there will be any dramatic reduction in inflation in this manner.

Now for the final part: where do all these resources end up going? With logs the most common use is probably fletching - and maples either get alched or sold to a shop (both of these methods intoroduce extra money into the runescape economy). ores get smithed into plates that may get alched or sold to shops (obvioulsy this is not true for all plates - and some logs may be used to train firemaking too). The point is, that alot of these things will aid and abet the rising inflation problem.

en conclusio inflation cannot be sloved by these means at all, and we are probably not looking at a total drop in inflation that exceedes 1% by much.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Hmmm, i might go do both quests.and put 1k in for fun and c what i get.

oh and im not a she btw

that was a typo!!!!!!!

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Hmmm, i might go do both quests, and u suk

I'm sure thats just a typo :lol:

And on topic: i'll go there to get coal, herbs, or tree seeds, the rest, i dont know if its worth it.

P.S. Can you get tree seeds when you put 100% on woodcutting?

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

Hmmm, i might go do both quests, and u suk

I'm sure thats just a typo :lol:

And on topic: i'll go there to get coal, herbs, or tree seeds, the rest idk if its worth it.

P.S. Can you get tree seeds when you put 100% on woodcutting?

Yea and if not who is she talking to? Btw, yes u can - i seen soem yew seeds coming out of there

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

i was writing during class and a teacher wrote the thing u suk... lol a practical joke and then he made me turn these forums off.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.