Clue Scroll Armours

Tbfgraphx14

I was wondering if the price of these armours were going up or down, because I have trimmed rune and im not sure if i should sell it or not. because the price might go up in the future. But i thought If theres more people joining rs then joining members, then more people getting clue scrolls, etc.. so the price will fall. So i just want to know if I should sell it or not, because if the price goes up later.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

the only reason price of things go up is because of higher demand than supply, because any member has the chance to get a lvl 3 clue scroll and do it there will always be the posibility for more sets of treasure trail armors coming

and the new items (trimmed range and mage stuff) will is only going up at the moment because there isnt much in circulation, but eventually the prices will drop just like god armor has

Candymann16.png

Rune trim has been falling for about a year, I remember when I first started playing it was like all hail the man in rune trim, but now the whole set is worth under 1m, having been 2.5m+ at one point, I would sell now, but gl finding a buyer...

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png