Mithril Seeds

Hayley5055

Hrm, I don't think they are tradeable (not sure, sorry). But the only other way to get them is in the Legends Guild, and doing the Legends quest requires ... you guessed it ... the Waterfall quest!

So I think you are stuck.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Thanks for correcting me :oops: - I couldn't remember.

Be advised that except for rare white or black flowers, the other flowers really aren't worth anything at all. Many nice older members will give you flowers for free (look for anyone wearing a legends cape). Red/blue/yellow flower bunches can be purchased on Miscellania.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

black flowers are worth something? anyone know how much? i just finished waterfall and plantedallmy seeds and got a black flower.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Black flowers are I think 60k and white is 100k :S Not shure though...

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png

How can I get them? I can't do the Waterfall quest, I'm only a combat 48.

i did waterfall quest on my pure when he was 20 combat. you dont need to fight any monsters. you just to need to run by a lvl 86 to get to a chest.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]