lvl 46 needs 700k in under a week!

kjp92

how to??? i need the fastest way to make 700kcash by either merchanting...if merchanting is solution ...what to merchant??and if i do it by money making stat...which one??what should i raise first??neways.seeking help from neone ..and that can be done in la week or less

here our my stats:

attack-40

strength-40

defence-30

range-40

prayer-20

mage-44

runecrafting-19

hit's-43

herblore-1 =(

agility-1 =(

theiving-11

crafting-49

fletching-38

slayer-1 =(

mining-37

smithin-28

fishing-18

cooking-11

firemaking-14

wooodcut-41

farming-1 =(

what's the fastest way with these stats and i dont hvae to raise to much.........is it possible??

gerga booga boo!! lol

you could collect herbs and sell them 1k each. I think you can collect herbs before you do the quest, its been a long time lol. Also, you could find someone with high herblaw that will ident. them for you so you can sell higher herbs for more. Im just not sure how much herblaw stuff you can do without the quest...

swordwarior.png

is there anyway in merchanting i can make 700k thats pretty efficient and isnt gonna fail on me....my frend made 8 mil in a week by merchanting full rune sets...do u think that could happen for me??

gerga booga boo!! lol

Well...

A good investment would be to:

Get WC to 75. I got 75 wc recently, and now i have half of a whip!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

ic but.....a week...idk if i can do that ina week..i cant play all day and stuff ...and after iget 75 wc ,then what.... and what should i do with 75 wc...fletch yews maples mages??? or alch em..attach bs to em andthen alch em??

gerga booga boo!! lol

ic but.....a week...idk if i can do that ina week..i cant play all day and stuff ...and after iget 75 wc ,then what.... and what should i do with 75 wc...fletch yews maples mages??? or alch em..attach bs to em andthen alch em??

gerga booga boo!! lol

yes ..but 37 mining..which if i do mine will be no problem less thene 10 mins to grow 3 or 4 lvls ..watever lvl it is to use the pick i forget lol

oooh and whats the xp ea again if im 37 mining ill get pretty high for 7k iron ore if there ok exp??

gerga booga boo!! lol

you'll get 17,5 xp per ore if I remember it correctly. when mining 7k you will get 7000x17,5 mining exp and 700k. you don't need to work at a certain stat, you can start right now!

So iron mining:)