Membership

ShadowSam19

I was wondering how I could go about getting membership. I have been planning to do so for a while, but with POH and Construction introduced today, I figured now was a great time to join. There were several options I though I could use, but, none worked for various reasons.

Ideally, I would like my parents to NOT know I am paying to play Runescape, simply because they already disapprove of me wasting my time, and this would be the icing on the cake. So that pretty much eliminates pay by phone or any option requiring a major credit card. I have more than enough money in a PayPal account, however, since it isn't verified, I am not able to utilize my prefered method. My other option was to use an American Express Gift card I posess, but Jagex doesn't accept American Expresss, so, once again, my way is blocked. My only other choice, then, would be pay by mail. I have never sent money through the mail before, so if someone could enlighten me about this method, it would be much appreciated.

To summarize my questions...is there a way use PayPal without it being verified?Or, alternativley, is there a way to get it verified without a major credit card or a bank account? (I tried to verify it using my bank account, but it said someone else has already done so with my bank account, which baffles me). Is there a way my American Express card will work? (Jagex says they do accept gift cards, so I may just have to get a Visa or Mastercard one). And, finally, could someone give me some information about pay by mail? (I live in the US, fyi).

Thanks.

ShadowSam19.png