Losing connection 34 times ...whats this about

ok i log in after i get home from school n my friend wants me to come check out her house so i tele to al kharid and go to pollniveach where here house was. I get there didnt lose connection once so i check it out n i leave i lose connection, oh well just once happens everyonce ina while ok so take off my dueling ring n try to tele to duel arena and i click the tele once...nothing happens twice...nothing happens a 3rd time...still nothing but all the npcs were still walking so it hadnt lost connection so i start clicking it furiously ...nothing all of a sudden it logs me out. Ok wth was with that so i log back in and click it get there.. fine get some desert robes n 200 gp im clicking on them in my bank kept on clicking but i wasnt withdrawing them...grr cmon now so about 2 minutes later they finally end up in my invenotry ok so i go to the rug merchant and click yes for him to take me on his carpet...nothing...once more ...nothing...ok im tired of this *log out* restart comp...log back in. I talked to him once more and got on the carpet fine after 1 min of logging in whatdya know? Connection Lost -Attempting to Reestablish...Loaidng please wait...ok im back on the carpet get there fine start walken south to the pyramid...loses connection :evil: Loads back, keep walken south start walked southeast get to pyramid and guess what happens? yup loses connection again well i log back in go to pyramid switch to ancients then try to tele out with glory ok so i click nothing...click again...nothing...once more...NOTHING!! so i try to log out and then it shows the glory tele options ok i click edgeville...and it logs me out :!: so log back in click glory i tele fine... get to edgevill get the right runes but wait i cant withdraw chaos *connection Lost Attempting to Reestablish* :( by this time im annoyed after it loading back up i think ok well i got my runes and sharks and im ready for pking...walk around for a min or two to see if it loses connection again...nope so i pm a friend and ask if it happened to her, and the message is delayed about 2 mins and whatdya know? *Connection Lost* Loads back up someone my level! i attack and guess what i hit :?: well i wish i knew cause wanna know what happened it lost connection *sigh* so i start clicking to run out of wild so hopefully when it loads i wont end up in lumby YES! i did run when it loaded back up now im doin other tasks ive tried switching computers, restarting...Signals fine no problem with internet it has Never done this before but yeah not really a rant im just kinda frustrated and wanted to see if anyone else had this problem or any idea how to fix it although ill probably just have to wait til Jagex works out the bugs.

I know its a long read but yeah ive been doing various things and counted 34 connections lost so im gunna call it quits for tonite but thanks for reading :D and if youve had this problem as well post here :wink:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

the severs are cramed today because of the new POH out along with the new constrution skill, so i think what happned to you was exstream lag, so dont worrie about it wait a few days and everything will be back to normal.

Happend to me,just restart and you'll be fine...I usually go on stand-by,log back on runescape..Survived at KQ doing that when I lost connection

Yes,it has happend to me,forced me to log out,logged back on..then it went straight out

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops