OMG check this sig out my master piece (rate please)

xzimsabex

:oops: :P :D

but with p/s seriously even a 2 year old can do better with ms paint :lol:

you are a total looser you cant come any where near to that effect with paint let alone trying to explain to a 2 year old what a mouse is! up-yours you sad flaming Fagot!

lol ur funny just like kids :lol:

lol man thats my first ms paint is alot harder. lets see u do a pixel sig. do it. grandma dont tell peple to shutup u need to think before u say something. u will get bad revies from now on :wink:

I hardly find paint harder then ps....

than lets see u do i pixel sig on ms paint :)

lol man thats my first ms paint is alot harder. lets see u do a pixel sig. do it. grandma dont tell peple to shutup u need to think before u say something. u will get bad revies from now on :wink:

lol .. . talk about a weak [wagon] pixel .. . comon now . .. wheres your shading. . all u did is use your paint bucket . .. don't talk trash if all u can come up wit is that

by the sounds of it mr "pee_hat" you don't sound too mature

btw, your sig, biggest piece of crap on these boards, i cant see how you can even comment

dont listen to them, u used my tut so it ownz :D

lol jk its ok, but to make the squares choose the pencil tool (right click the brush) make a new layer and set the stroke to 1 pxl black, and then u make them. also the bg needs some working on

I actually despise the look of nearly all pixel sigs, but I might make a new one just to show you up.

I actually despise the look of nearly all pixel sigs, but I might make a new one just to show you up.

ok thx you 2 for mature comments as 4 the rest of ya :twisted:

edit:

by the sounds of it mr "pee_hat" you don't sound too mature

btw, your sig, biggest piece of crap on these boards, i cant see how you can even comment

hey nooblet get off these forums :roll:

omfg dude i cant beleve you wrote this first off your telling me to think b4 i say something that about all the stuff you say....... did you stop and think??????????

a few of your master pieces. :roll:

0/10 all u do is change color and add some stupid name. i dont think its right :lol:

You call that a work of art! I would hate to see what you think of pieces of crap. :roll:

how old are you because acording you you you are way behind dude.....:roll: :lol:

but with p/s seriously even a 2 year old can do better with ms paint :lol:

so im guessing this master piece makes you about 1 year old????

realtryv55.png

seeling as my sig is the work of a 2 year old.

attitude huh did i ever say it was a master peice :roll: we cant try and look cool with our hat sideways looking at the computer camera making it our avatar :lol: and also we ( some ) of us dont like "peter" if u know what i mean :lol: which you should lmfao! :lol:

attitude huh did i ever say it was a master peice :roll: we cant try and look cool with our hat sideways looking at the computer camera making it our avatar :lol: and also we ( some ) of us dont like "peter" if u know what i mean :lol: which you should lmao! :lol:

please i do not want you EVER posting in my topics and i will never post in yours.

and just to set the record streight READ THE TOPIC.

not ooh look the best sig ever or omg i pwnd all of you with my master piece.

i thought it was pritty god after 4 days using photoshop..

oh and dont go telling me about rating in your topic because i do not recall you rating mine 'just flaming it'.

attitude huh did i ever say it was a master peice :roll: we cant try and look cool with our hat sideways looking at the computer camera making it our avatar :lol: and also we ( some ) of us dont like "peter" if u know what i mean :lol: which you should lmao! :lol:

please i do not want you EVER posting in my topics and i will never post in yours.

oh and dont go telling me about rating in your topic because i do not recall you rating mine 'just flaming it'.

i give it 0/10

i give it 0/10

bit of a bastard... keep at it Zim :) 7/10 ie. kick [wagon] for 4 days but can do with some work, you'll get better i'm sure.