Pretty good day today (for me!)

azielgoh

Well today i went to church and youth and came home. It was about 3:30 pm when i logged onto runescape. Today was a very good day, i made a ton of cash. Firstly i went into world 2 and started merchanting. Seeing as i'm not the best merchanter, (not even a good one :wink:) i try and merchant. I find someone selling ring of wealth for 20k. Rune chain for 25k. And buy it and keep. I sold the ring of wealth for black d hide, and sold the black d hide for 45k. I also bought some other stuff which i forgot. And then i went to iron knives. I had to sell like 6,000 of mine so i went.

I found people selling them for 30 each and people buying for 40 each. I thought...this'll be fun. So in two hours i got myself from 250k-around 750-800k. I thought it was super good. Than i logged in again and bought an obby shield for 400k and sold for 450k.

- then when i was walking back to the bank. some person was buying obby shield 650k so i quickyl ran to the obby shield place bought one for 450k and sold it to him for a d med and farseer and rune full helm.

I sold the d med for like 500k or something and haven't sold the farseer and rune full helm.

This was a very neat and leet day :lol:

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

:twisted: ..I cant merchent to save my life.. only good thing i've done is sold my santa a few mins before the construction update.. :D hehe.. no loosing money on my santa for me :D

Anyways, congratulations. :)

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Well today i went to church and youth and came home. It was about 3:30 pm when i logged onto runescape. Today was a very good day, i made a ton of cash. Firstly i went into world 2 and started merchanting. Seeing as i'm not the best merchanter, (not even a good one :wink:) i try and merchant. I find someone selling ring of wealth for 20k. Rune chain for 25k. And buy it and keep. I sold the ring of wealth for black d hide, and sold the black d hide for 45k. I also bought some other stuff which i forgot. And then i went to iron knives. I had to sell like 6,000 of mine so i went.

I found people selling them for 30 each and people buying for 40 each. I thought...this'll be fun. So in two hours i got myself from 250k-around 750-800k. I thought it was super good. Than i logged in again and bought an obby shield for 400k and sold for 450k.

- then when i was walking back to the bank. some person was buying obby shield 650k so i quickyl ran to the obby shield place bought one for 450k and sold it to him for a d med and farseer and rune full helm.

I sold the d med for like 500k or something and haven't sold the farseer and rune full helm.

This was a very neat and leet day :lol:

i made 3 mill just from one tade last night. ...