Paybycash question

Nazgul740

OK im not sure if anyone pays by cash

its an online site with jagex where you can send a money order to them and they will charge it too your account....

i have done paybyphone and credit cards in the past so don't suggest them my landlord said that i had to stop calling 1-900 numbers and the credit card tried to draw from insuficient amounts and got me kicked off my first account...

Anyway i am now to the paybecash method and i was wondering if the prices they have up on the website are exactly correct i plan to get the money order before i start to suscribe so that i can just mail it off that day instead of makeing the trip to the postal office...

anway ! i was just wondering if the prices are exactly what they say on the website or if tax or something like would apply also...

meh i would like people who use this methode to reply but if you have any insite into the problem then go ahead and post...

http://www.paybycash.com/

click this and then see fetured merchants and then click runescape then go to prices to see what i am talking about

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

so single you normally send them a money order with 20$ in it.... or should it be exactly 19.95$ :?

$20, dont send change

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

send a cheque or moneyu order for the exact amount. if yu send too much, they wont send it back (unless you enclose a SAE). and remember that you can pay by SMS too.

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

dude... i am talking about a money order i know the title looks funny because it says pay by cash but... holy crap do you mean to say you pay with a freaking 20$ bill each well like as in cash!? ffs meh forget about a money order :shock:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Get the money order for the exact amount you're sending. I was able to pay exact change for my money order, but maybe if you ask for a money order that's less than what you give them( say you ask for a 19.95 money order and give 20) maybe the money order person can give you change.

I paid by money order too. No credit card. I paid for one year since that was cheapest.

Noctis666.png

ok thanks alot mate

meh i am getting just 3 months cause i want to play on my main some i have like tons of barrows stuff i haven't ever been able to use after that i get to sell all the barrows stuff and buy rune amor pots then back to f2p pking

at the same time ill suscribe my nice little pure to train up some more :D

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^