Fishing for the noobs-time efficient fishing?

Drawde_3

Yes read the topic about "Feed the noobs" and think to yourself-"this is the best f2p way to level up fishing! No need to dump all your fish in a bank, or drop them! Shove them on some un-suspecting lowlevel! Easy as pie! (must be done onan f2p world) Fly fishing is a cheap fast way to power fish! Yeah you need feathers but they can be aquired nearby! And think of it like this: Do it for the noobs!

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

I've been doing this for days now...it's great.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

I'd love to help out new players by giving them all my Trout, but the Salmon I keep for training food even at level 98.

Haha, before they added the lobster fishing spot in wildy, I've trained on 99% salmon&trout (the 1% is the times when I head over to Karamja to train). I'm lv 102, soon to be 103 :P

I am a tree.

BEGGARS MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

erm... spam pl0x? And barely anyone begs at barb, we just hand them free cooked fish and their off to train. They might come back, but we give them more fish.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I'd love to help out new players by giving them all my Trout, but the Salmon I keep for training food even at level 98.

Haha, before they added the lobster fishing spot in wildy, I've trained on 99% salmon&trout (the 1% is the times when I head over to Karamja to train). I'm lv 102, soon to be 103 :P

they added lobbie spot in wildy???? where