ANOTHER Construction thread.

indalecio

we're all really waing for n0va to do it, so he can be first to 99 x 22

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

There are many posts about durial321, so I won't explain it again, and yes, it is linked to Cursed You, even though cursed you did nothing wrong, he unleashed a massive bug into the game and atm there is no PvP in houses, not sure about everywhere else.

Congrats to Curse You!!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Durial321 abused probably the BIGGEST BUG after Item-Duplicating, it all happened at Cursed You's 99 Construction Party, alot of people went in his basement, at the PvP, somehow durial321 came inside the pvp, got kicked out, and when he was in rimmington, he was still in pvp mode, he could attack EVERYONE outside the wilderness/castlewars/tzhaar and other pvp minigames, he managed to get several rares/items and gained alot of money, it was at world 111 rimmington, hundreds of mods ran around shouting "Bank your valuables and tele", total chaos as durial even killed several moderators.

Ontopic:

One thing to remember! Congratulations Cursed You! :wink:

record.jpeg