shades of Mort'ton help

McDugan

hello all, i have a question.

how exactly can you get a group together to build the shrine? i've tride checking populated worlds, but theres never anyone around. its like "a ghost town" hahahaha oh god thats stupid.

but still anyone know anything that can help?

Ask your friends?

And W2 always has people :P

(BTW: Try help + Advice board)

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

what friends? lol its tough to make em when the world is filled with tons of folk who would rip you off for 40 air runes than allow themselves to be trusted.

but i guess i'll try world 2 from time to time. it's always full though and tricky to get in.

oh and i didn't see the help/advice forum. heh sorry

I would say now is a very bad time unless you bring a group of friends. At the moment more or less anyone are working on their houses. In a few weeks, when construction isnt new any longer, people will most likely be back levelling their crafting by building the temple in Mort'ton.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

I would say now is a very bad time unless you bring a group of friends. At the moment more or less anyone are working on their houses. In a few weeks, when construction isnt new any longer, people will most likely be back levelling their crafting by building the temple in Mort'ton.

yeah, im sure some people are doing shades, but not as many. its good exp all aroumd...i even make a large sum of $ of burning a small amount of logs.

good point. funny thing though about the place. the guy that sells building supplies sells planks and limestone blocks for next to nothing. its basically construction, it just dosent pay like it. :P