Advice on getting some money please (P2P)

Bulb

Well, my low level crappy stats are:

stats5ic.png

What should I raise and meanwhile get some $$$?

I have quite low budget, so suggest me something I can get with my own skills...

I have the basic equipment like hatchet and picks and so on.

And the amount of money should be rather satisfying...

Thanks in advance.

go to waterbirth island [near where you train on rock crabs] it will cost 1k to get there, theres a guy on a dock [this is in the freminink area - note no quest needed] and talk to him say you want to go to waterbirth island. you will see rock crabs and a strange green grassy looking item on the ground "snape grass" keep picking these up until you have a full load they respawn really fast once u pick up the 6 - 8 that are there the 1st 4 have already popped back up. these sell in seers bank for 500 - 1k each just say selling snap grass take any price 500 or over. i made 135k of this in bout 1 hour 45 mins on my lvl 42 pure, hope this helped.~c3po711

That's an idea, but bank seems to be rather far.

I collected some bowstring yesterday. I'll continue on those for a while.

Thanks c3po711, still waiting for suggestions,

thanks.

okay thats fair enough. it takes bout 5 mins per load and maximum of 28k but good luck anyway and yes bow strings are quite good for money i use to do those too. anyway good luck

okay thats fair enough. it takes bout 5 mins per load and maximum of 28k but good luck anyway and yes bow strings are quite good for money i use to do those too. anyway good luck
28k?

Huh, bs is like 150 each, that makes about 4,2k :P

Fish lobsters raw, then cook them for xp points or leave them raw. Happy moneymaking :!:

PS:If you find someone to give you an abyssal whip for 12,500 lobsters cooked or 10,000 raw then go for it. I did this, i have 3 whips, and I'm selling 2 right now.

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

USE THIS

PS:If you find someone to give you an abyssal whip for 12,500 lobsters cooked or 10,000 raw then go for it. I did this, i have 3 whips, and I'm selling 2 right now.

PS> i'll do that trade... Add me

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt