Sig Contest prize = 3 rsc rune plates and a rsc rune kite &l

ollay

Theme: Love.

Name: ollie (yes, undercase.)

Phrase: Where is teh love?

other then that, go crazy

Edit: an animation would be great.

Edit: prize is 3 rsc rune plates, a rune battle axe, a rune kite, and rune legs.

Count me in.. My rsc bank is empty and I want some items there fun to play once in a awhile.. I will make soon

well ollie if u like weird stuff and just happens to lik this weird thingy i made...i'll resize it and add more stuff to it...

Hey twinkie can you remove heart add 65 magic to it i wanna see maybe ill like it :wink: Thanks hon

well ollie if u like weird stuff and just happens to lik this weird thingy i made...i'll resize it and add more stuff to it...

Hey twinkie can you remove heart add 65 magic to it i wanna see maybe ill like it :wink: Thanks hon

Here ya go!

Wheres-the-love2.jpg

tell me wut u think...hon :P .

Here ya go!

Wheres-the-love2.jpg

is that jon and where is teh love gonna be there lol? ... and about hon sorry a friend of mine always calls me that got stuck in head :?

Here ya go!

Wheres-the-love2.jpg

is that jon and where is teh love gonna be there lol? ... and about hon sorry a friend of mine always calls me that got stuck in head :?

lol, the words can all be deleted...just tell me if u want it or not

Here ya go!

Wheres-the-love2.jpg

how'd u do that birdy thing or whatever it was that is behind your dna strand thingy .. .

Here ya go!

Wheres-the-love2.jpg

how'd u do that birdy thing or whatever it was that is behind your dna strand thingy .. .

a brush i made a long time ago