Questioning what to do.

These are my skills and stats:

Pkmastachaos.png

Some are alright, but, if you were in my shoes what would you consider leveling up? I have currently 18mil to spend, and a red mask if I need to sell it (very last option :D) I'm also looking for ways to increase this amount of cash, so any investment idea's are greatly welcomed. Currently crafting natures for some cash.

Any insight will help, advice is completely welcomed either it be good or bad (but all advice is great in my opinion!). O:)

Constructive critisicm helps alot too. Thanks! \:D/

i can't really talk due to my stats being a lot lower than yours but i think that crafting natures is your best way to go or maybe cutting magic logs and making magic longbows and hi-alching them. Those are just my ideas and I'm probably wrong but there you go.

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

Your stats are really good.

I think its time for you get a skill to 99.It definately must feel good when you get any stat to 99.

Other than that,maybe make seperate goals for each skill?

Like you have some stats which are nearing 90's,so get them done?Likewise for the stats nearing 80's.

Not sure about money making,but you will get money while skilling.

Good Luck.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

you soooo need to get agility to 84 to use that mega boffo limited special edition elven lands short cut that saves 20 seconds of run only IF you don;t warp there with a teleport crystal.

sarcasm btw =)

how about raising farming and planting a spirit tree?

Cheers!

-Boffo boy

Thanks for the suggestions guys, currently I am working on farming :D just a little slow to level. And yes, I do have a spirit tree seed and can't wait until I can grow it!

As for the 85 slayer, i've considered it at times, but well with my recent death during a slayer task - 100 some dagganoths. It's sorta put me down, and depressed about heading back to slayer (for now at least) but i'll certainly consider it. Free whips would be really nice! :P

And fletching, ah fletching. One of the most boring skills, to tell you honestly I don't think I could fletch/string another 28.6k bows (that's all I need for 99) But i'll certainly shoot for 1 level at a time. I think i'll try to make that a goal for the end of summer. (After football camp, woot!)

Thanks to you both for your comments, I hope more come. This is giving me some great idea's!