Can me... do Barrows?

PMega

Attack 68

Strength 63

Defense 51

Range... 44. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Prayer 48

Magic 66

Any chance at all? I don't care if it isn't efficient. I know I'm too low-level to actually do Barrows well. I mean, if I wanted to and took like a bunch of ppots and food and basically wasted my money, could I do it? Because I'm bored and I want to try. #-o #-o

And if so, how many runes should I bring? I'm planning on Wind Waves. And what inventory, etc. Thanks.

EDIT: I'm barrowing on a budget lol! Would it be exceedingly stupid (a.k.a. make it really hard to win) if I wore no hat and monk robes instead of a farseer helm and mystic robes? I don't really want to dish out 300K for the latter, so... yeah. #-o #-o

I would say you can do barrows. As long as you have 43+ prayer most can do it.

I would bring about 200 casts of wind wave (not sure on exact amount of runes that is #-o but you can figure that out)

Afterwords, once your comfortable, and have a feeling of what the barrows is like, you can bring up to 500-1000 casts. I wouldn't suggest any more though, even the best can die there if lag strikes.

Raising your range level to 50 would be better, but you can probably do it with a lot of prayer pots. I don't know if it'd be worth it or not, but you could give it a shot.

200 casts of Wind Wave is 200 Blood runes and an Air Staff.

Noctis666.png

Yeah, I don't care about it being worth it really.

Lol yeah my range is abysmal; how many arrows should I bring for Ahrim?

Yeah, I need to get it up... It's my lowest skill! Even lower than farming! And prayer! And runecrafting!! :oops: :oops:

I would say, range on Ahrim (Maybe get 50-60 Ranging) and the rest mage and you should do fine :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

It worked fine. Only on my 2nd run Dharok wouldn't appear when I opened the chest. :shock:

Ended up opening the chest without killing him, because I was down to 1 prayer pot and 1 shark. :cry:

I find the God spells to be very effective. People tell me it's a waste of bloods, but I only use 2 doses of prayer pot per brother. Flames of Zamorak, and they hit the ground after 4-6 castings.

Mind you, I can charge ...

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

I find the God spells to be very effective. People tell me it's a waste of bloods, but I only use 2 doses of prayer pot per brother. Flames of Zamorak, and they hit the ground after 4-6 castings.

Mind you, I can charge ...

2 doses per brother is insane. I use 6 doses per trip, and mage torag and guthan in full rune. (Ty Leesters \'). This guy on my friends list used 15 pray pots in one round and got a kc of 47 or something. I told him 15 was waaayyy to much and he didn't listen. He thought he was good with 15 per trip. crazy...But yeah get ranged higher and use mage bow it works well. And i use that lvl 59 spell fire one, and it's fine cause u get tons of deaths back at chest.

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.