Update to Pest Control. Possibly a hidden update?

imaerehw14

I checked RS's main site and didn't see any information on this update. I also didnt see any posts in the past 2 pages about this update, so I decided to post it. Don't flame me if it has been posted, some people may not know about it, kinda like how i didnt know about it 3 minutes ago.

I was in pest control getting some points for herb packs and all of the sudden i notice my energy up to 100%. usually thats not that uncommon, because i have 50 agility (not that amazing) and i usually only run to 1 portal to kill it along with some spinners. so i usually only waste like 15-20% getting some where and regain my energy quickly. This time was different. I remember this last round i played, i had done my usualy 1 portal kill with some extras on the side, but someone was stuck on the other side of the map with a portal at full health and 4 spinners they they couldnt reach. so i ran all the way there, and byt he time i got there, i probebly only had 70% energy left. about 10 seconds later, the void knight died. To my suprise, my energy was back up to 100%. this has never happened for me. i used to play 6 games of pest controll with the same running path, that would get me down to 0% energy, and i would go fletch 10 loads. by then, i would be ready to play again.

So aparently, pest control now sets your energy back up to 100% after you finish a game. no more breaks between games. you can now wear your full plate armour outfit with extra items in your inventory while playing pest control. you will always go back to 100% energy after you end a game.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Yeah, this was posted once a while back :wink:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Yeah, this was posted once a while back :wink:

Do you have a link to that topic?

been like that for as long as i have played pest control.

You haven't been playing very long. :shame:

I wrote that thread about a week ago when the new defenders came out which was also the same time the updates occured.

Wondering what to do with life .....