what to do ( ADVICE )

DEV1L

im not really sure what to train up next or where to go next i know i need 107 quest points for legends and will be doing easy quests to get it :)

but what do you recommend i should train up?

i dont really have an ultimate goal but what would you do if theese were your stats and what quests would you be doing?

ill start farming next month i promise :^o and im not to keen on construction

if you need to know more about what quests i have done or anything just ask

MY STATS:

stats5vn.jpg

dev1lukvo1.jpg

Prayer. I've heard Legends you need to fight high lvled monsters, "Protect From Melee" helps. (Also in like every other quest)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

ok prayer should i just get it to 43 for the protect prayers and leave it there for a while and is there a better/closer place that the eco place (with the ghosts) to get better xp per bone?

dev1lukvo1.jpg

There is only one other place that's good for getting prayer xp out of bones. That is a guilded altar. You get 3.5 times prayer xp per bone, but it requires that you have either 75 construction or a good friend who has 75 construction and is ok with sticking around for as long as it takes you to finish.

Noctis666.png

or you do ectofunctus - 4x bone exp and no skills required

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.